Friday, November 13, 2009

Miyazaki Love!!

I miss our late night Miyazaki parties!! So I thought I would dedicate a whole post to our love of these amazing films!!
I'll start of with Spirited Away. Hey Hannah remember how many times we had to watch this before you actually saw all it? Haha love you Hannah!

Oh No Face! Eh Eh EH! Take the gold! Take it!! How creepy you are- or how hungry? You decide!

Oh little mouse reenacting the squishing of the little bugger! With the little soot balls! I love the part when they through the sprinkles to little creatures! They are so cute!

Ok I really think this is so cute! It even has the heads, that made me laugh!
Alright on to the next movie.....

Oh Howl how we love you!! "I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful!" Howl's moving castle was one we watched a lot and we always watched the extras where Christian Bale sounded evil "Go Away!".
And of course we can't forget about Turnip Head!!

"Your heads a turnip! I've always hated turnips ever since I was little. Well goodbye." I still think he was much cuter as a turnip! "What a handsome man"
And don't you worry, we could never forget you Calcifer!

Oh and remember our alternate ending! With the Witch of the Waste being thrown over the edge! haha I can just imagine!
Now for the Cat Returns!

I remember the first time we watched this it was in Hollers room... Oh man I miss you all! With the Baron and Moo-tah (Moo? Mootah? Are you calling me fat?!) oh funny stuff!

And lastly Whisper of the Heart! Oh Holly remember sitting by each other on the couch and squealing because it was so cute!!
Oh Seiji!! (Stupid Jerk, Stupid Jerk, Stupid Jerk)

How be you so cute!!

And The Baron makes an appearance too! I think he looks so adorable in this picture!!
Man I just miss all of you guys! Everyone go watch a Miyazaki film and think of the good ole H37 days!
Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Miyazaki! He makes the world a better place!
    Oh man, I love all these movies with my heart and soul! I really miss watching these with you girls!
    Oh, Holli, I watched part of Whisper of the Heart last night and I wished you could have been with me to squeal away!
    We should all get together someday and have a Miyazaki movie day and then we should have a Barbie movie day too!
    I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! <3

    ReplyDelete