Friday, November 13, 2009

Gotta Catch em All Pokemon!

Pokemon was on our tv quite a bit!! We always had such fun watching Pokemon!

Ash's face made me laugh!

To protect the world from devastation. To unite all people within our nation. To denounce the evils of truth and love. To extend our reach to the stars above.
JESSIE! JAMES!
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light. Surrender now, or prepare to fight.
Meowth, that's right!
Team Rocket will forever make think of how Hollers and Chelsea would laugh like James!


When I found these pictures of Misty I about died with silent laughter (I'm at work I can't be loud, must be a good employee). And the poor little Caterpies face when Misty was disgusted with him... It was so sad! Poor thing!


I also really liked the episode when they dress up like Team Rocket! Wasn't that the Dito one?

And I was so excited to find the Pokemon Christmas Blast! Pika Pik!! I need to find that c.d. and listen to it again! haha!!

3 comments:

  1. I think my heart just about burst with joy when I saw this happy blog page! <3
    Oh man, these Pokemon pictures are classics! I especially like the one of Ash standing up in his sleeping bag smiling so pleasantly, and the pics from the Ditto episode! I love that part! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember i would hid in shame when Hollers and Chelsea shouted "Must Be Santa" and then the rest of the song was mumbled because know one really knew the order of al the objects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TENDER MERCIES!!!! ha ha ha, i miss you girls. I do hope I can see everybody again sooooon :)

    ReplyDelete